A key purpose of the MLS is to provide real estate brokerages a mechanism to compensate each other for bringing buyers to each other’s listings. In order for this to work, it is critical that we share accurate data, and additionally, enter listings in a way to maintain the cooperative nature of the MLS. This required class for new subscribers reviews aligns the MLS comprehensive Rules & Regulations with the listing entry process to ensure that all users have access to the best data possible. We will walk through the process of gathering listing data, entering listings into the MLS systems, adding photos and attachments, and modifying listings. We will also share valuable tips and techniques in the listing entry process.
Please note the following items:
1. PLEASE Sign-in 10-15 minutes early to allow ample time to ensure audio and visual connections for online training.
2. Attendees arriving 15 minutes after event start-time, or missing more than 15 minutes of event, will not receive credit for attending event.
3. During the online training polling questions will be asked throughout to ensure engagement.
4. Make sure to log into the MLS System or the Appropriate App prior to attending the class.
5.The instructor listed is subject to change based on availability.
6. The training event will be recorded.
Because you have the convenience of attending this class online there are a few things to keep in mind during the webinar!
We will be monitoring your attention! The instructors are notified of anyone who is not viewing the presentation – what that means is that you need to keep your webinar session front and center. Please turn off anything like your email, Instant Messaging or social media websites that might be a distraction.
This will also help reduce the chances of computer freeze or crashes during our class. These rules to know are so important to you, we'd ask that you give us your full attention.